is derived from field latex and it is processed using centrifuge methods. It contains 60% of Dry Rubber Content (DRC). Types of latex are differentiated by varying the amount used of preserved ammonia used such as High Ammonia (HA) and Low Ammonia (LA/LATZ). The concentrated latex are marketed under strict technical specification, based on dry rubber content, non-rubber solid, alkalinity, mechanical stability and other parameters relating to ISO2504 specification.
LATEXNR Latex Concentrate
- 60% Concentrated Latex - High Ammonia
- 60% Concentrated Latex - Low Ammonia
- 60% Concentrated Latex - Medium Ammonia
- 60% Concentrated Latex - Double Centrifuge
- SELATEX (Deproteinized Latex)